V300SD Data Logger Motorcycle Kit, Easy Access 200-KT-V300SDMG
V300SD Motorcycle Harness, Commonly used for motorcycle drag race classes. Comes with DataLink software.
***Driveshaft Collar and Magnets Sold Separately***
The new Racepak V300SD Easy Access Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track. The new Easy Access loggers no longer require the use of a security key, allowing you to look at your data with any laptop that has the latest version of Datalink V5 installed. Out-of-the-Box, this system will data log: Engine RPM Drive Shaft RPM (Requires Driveshaft Collar Sold Separately) Accelerometer G-Meter Lateral G-Meter Battery Voltage List of Pre-configured data analysis math channels are included in the DataLink V5 software: Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio Clutch % Slip Clutch Slip Ratio Trans Ratio Front and Rear Shock Velocity Average Air/Fuel Ratio Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow) Track Time G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet) 60 ft, 330 ft, 660 ft, 1000 ft, 1320 ft Clock Markers
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V300SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 83 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio), Average EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature), G-Meter MPH €“ and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- The 83 total channels break down as follows: 72 V-Net
- 4 Hard-wired Analog
- 4 Hard-wired Digital
- and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
***Replacement Tach Pigtail Harness PN 280-CA-HARNHD3***
- Item Requires Shipping
- W13.2500” x H5.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!