V300SD Data Logger Motorcycle Kit, Serialized 200-KT-V300SDMS
V300SD with Motorcycle Harness. Commonly used for motorcycle drag race classes. Comes with DataLink software.
***Driveshaft Collar and Magnets Sold Separately***
The new Racepak V300SD Serialized Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track. The new secured loggers protect your vital system data with a serialization number that is unique for each individual logger. Not only does this feature provide protection for your data, but it also allows you to quickly organize logs between rounds. Out-of-the-Box, this system will data log: Engine RPM Drive Shaft RPM (Requires Driveshaft Collar Sold Separately) Accelerometer G-Meter Lateral G-Meter Battery Voltage List of Pre-configured data analysis math channels are included in the DataLink V5 software: Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio Clutch % Slip Clutch Slip Ratio Trans Ratio Front and Rear Shock Velocity Average Air/Fuel Ratio Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow) Track Time G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet) 60 ft, 330 ft, 660 ft, 1000 ft, 1320 ft Clock Markers
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V300SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 83 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio), Average EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature), G-Meter MPH €“ and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- The 83 total channels break down as follows: 72 V-Net
- 4 Hard-wired Analog
- 4 Hard-wired Digital
- and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
- Item Requires Shipping
- W13.2500” x H5.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!