Gen III HEMI Drive-By-Wire Harness - Late Pedal 558-418
Drive By Wire Harness
Gen III HEMI Drive-By-Wire Harness - Late pedal with the compact Molex connector ('08-2012 Up cars, '07- 2012 Trucks) Dominator EFI Only Golden Rule: These are plug-and-play harnesses. If they don't plug, don't play. Only the 0459 1847 factory drive-by-wire throttle body has been pre-calibrated and approved for use with these harnesses.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
The HEMI's Variable Valve Timing is not supported by the Holley EFI systems at this time. You can run an engine that is equipped with VVT, but the cam timing will revert to the mechanical default. The Holley R&D team is working on an accessory harness that will drive the VVT actuator. However, it is not available at this time. The HEMI's Multi-Displacement System (MDS) was primarily designed for fuel economy purposes and does not need to be connected when switching to a Holley EFI system. NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W2.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!