Gen III HEMI Main Harness , Late, w/TPS and Idle Air Control Connections 558-116
Hemi Main Engine Harness
Gen III HEMI Main Harness w/Throttle Position Sensor & Idle Air Control, For Late Crank & Cam Sensors, for HP EFI & Dominator EFI, For use with Cable Throttle Body.
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
Note: The TPS and IAC connectors are designed for Holley 4 BBL style throttle bodies. If you are using a different throttle body, you may have to change the pins and connectors. When using the 558-116 Harness you MUST use a Chrysler 514-9230-AA Crank Sensor. This sensor MUST be used when utilizing a 60-2 Ignition Strategy. This sensor is standard on 2009-12 Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep applications and is a direct replacement sensor for 2013+ engines.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W4.0000” x H11.0000” x L10.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.