V500SD Universal Kit, Easy Access 200-KT-V500SD2G
V500SD with Universal 20ft Harness, data logger commonly used for Pro Stock, Pro Modified and many Sportsman classes. Comes with DataLink V5 software.
The new Racepak V500SD Easy Access Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track. The new Easy Access loggers no longer require the use of a security key, allowing you to look at your data with any laptop that has the latest version of Datalink V5 installed. List of Pre-configured data analysis channels included in the DataLink V5 software: Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow) Front Wheel Speed Track Time G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet) 60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V500SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 75 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR, Average EGT, G-Meter MPH €“ and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- Internal Sensors: Battery Voltage
- Accel/Decel G-Meter
- Lateral G-Meter
- Weight: 17 Ounces
- The 71 total channels break down as follows: 56 V-Net
- 4 Hard-wired Analog
- 8 Hard-wired Digital
- and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
Note: Systems ordered online DO NOT INCLUDE a driveshaft collar.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W13.2500” x H5.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!