Holley Single Plane EFI Intake - GM LS3/L92 - Black 300-136BK
Black Ceramic Coated, Single Plane EFI LS Intake Manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fit in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS mild power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.417" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange and bellhousing flange
- Port size - 2.50" height x 1.15" wide
- Includes Viton® O-ring intake to cylinder head gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
- This manifold will not work with factory fuel rails and requires the use of Holley Fuel Rail Kit 534-218
Includes mounting bolts & washers. Also includes O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets for an OEM style seal. This manifold will not work with factory fuel rails and requires the use of Holley Fuel Rail Kit 534-218. NOTE: The EFI versions of the LS HI-Ram intake manifold and fuel rail are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors. OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold fuel rail assembly. There is a kit available separately for the LS7 Hi-Ram EFI to allow the use of stock LS7 fuel injectors, P/N 300-230 (see below in the service parts section).
- Holley EFI
- Intake Manifolds - Chevy - LS
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.0000” x H7.0000” x L23.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!