Holley EFI SBC 4150 Single Plane Fuel Injection Intake Manifold - Chevy Small Block V8 with L31 Vortec cylinder heads 300-263
EFI Intake Manifold
Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 cid engines equipped with 1996-2002 (L31) Vortec cylinder heads (non-EGR applications).
The new single plane EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) intake manifold is designed to provide a broad RPM powerband for high-performance street/strip engine applications to a maximum engine speed of 7500 RPM. The manifold is designed to work with 4150 Style Throttle body EFI systems like the Holley 4150 style 112-587 and 112-588. These intake manifolds are designed to accept most stock hardware and accessory brackets, but offer performance features; like an updated plenum divider area, a 1" shorter overall height than most single plane manifolds, and a choice of two distributor clamp locations. The isolated design of the air/fuel passages helps to increase charge air density and performance. The fuel injector bores have back-cut exits in the runners for better fuel atomization. This design points the injectors at an angle to match the intake runner airflow angle. The black coated fuel rails and rail bracket assortment are included with the manifold for any easy installation with the injectors that you choose to use for your combination. Fuel rail designed for maximum throttle lever clearance. Its low profile and single plane design are ideal for Sniper / Terminator TBI installations (dual planes aren't ideal for EFI) Vortec Intake fits most popular GM crate engines equipped with Vortec or Fast Burn Heads including HO engines (like 350 HO), SP Series Engines (SP 350) and ZZ Series Engines (ZZ6).
- Single plane design with isolated plenum to keep the air charge cooler
- 4150 square bore mounting flange to adapt most aftermarket throttle body designs
- Power band: 2500-7500 RPM
- Height: Front 4.23", Rear 5.33"
- Port Size: 2.05€ height 1.02" width
- Lower throttle body mounting height to help with hood clearance
- Black coated fuel rails with bracket assortment allowing different height fuel injectors
- Fuel injectors are not included
- Fuel rail designed for maximum throttle lever clearance
- Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 cid engines equipped with 1996-2002 (L31) Vortec cylinder heads (non-EGR applications)
Modification to the valve covers may be required when this manifold is used with some types of cylinder heads. The fuel rail inlet threads are 9/16-18 for a -6 port.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.5000” x H7.0000” x L23.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!