DUAL FUEL INJECTOR LS1 LO-RAM MANIFOLD BASE 300-603
Intake Manifold Base
Front-feed Dual Injector manifold and fuel rails
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE (Original Equipment) or aftermarket cylinder heads. The 300-603(satin) & 300-603BK(black) front-feed, base-lower intake manifold provides two injectors per cylinder for hi-volume fuel demands, flexible fuel supply strategies, and dual-fuel capability. Offering this base intake manifold with fuels rails separately allows you to select your components individually as you build your induction system. Complete front-feed manifold kits are also available with dual fuel injectors, see P/N's 300-625 & 300-625BK. The front-feed, short runner, low-profile base intake manifold was conceived to package with high-boost turbocharged or supercharged induction systems with a short overall height not possible with other existing intake manifolds. The Holley Lo-Ram complete intake manifold kits and throttle body adapters available as a machined casting 300-606 & 300-606BK are configured for a 105mm throttle body, see Holley P/N 112-581 or similar models. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors. Holley Lo-Ram intake manifold kits include all the sealing o-rings, plugs, and fasteners required for the installation of the kit.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Provides best performance for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm, depending on the application
- Dual-injector, separate-passage, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, dual-fuel capable, 8 AN o-ring ports
- Modular LS1 Lo-Ram design allows customization for user desired configurations
- Low height & compact packaging allows installation in most applications often under stock hoods
- Available with both as-cast satin and black power-coat finishes
- Item Requires Shipping
- W15.0000” x H7.3000” x L19.7000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.