LS3 LO-RAM MANIFOLD BASE AND FUEL RAILS-SINGLE FUEL INJECTOR 300-672
Intake Manifold Base
Front-feed Single Injector manifold and fuel rails only-Satin Finish
The Holley LS3 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS3/L92 cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application. The front entry plenum flange has a 105 mm opening to work with throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration. The LS3 Lo-Ram is constructed to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations. Available with single or dual injector provisions and a burst panel flange options.The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS3/L92 cylinder heads
- Provides best performance for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm, depending on the application
- Single-injector, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, 8 AN o-ring ports
- Modular LS3 Lo-Ram design allows customization for user desired configurations
- Low height & compact packaging allows installation in most applications often under stock hoods
- Available with both as-cast satin and black power-coat finishes
- Billet options for the top and throttle body adapters are available seperately.
Manifold base height-5.67"
- Holley EFI
- Intake Manifolds - Chevy - LS
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.1700” x H6.6900” x L19.6900”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!