Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Capable HP EFI Kit, NTK O2 550-628N
HP EFI ECU with Power Harness, Main Harness, Coil Harness, Injector Harness and Sensors includes NTK Oxygen Sensor (Does not include Ti-VCT Controller or Harnesses)
- Now supports 2015-2017 Coyote engines
- HP EFI kits available
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using stock coils (558- 110)
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using Holley EFI coils (558-122)
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI software
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Commanded timing matched within 1 degree
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated stock cam position tables €“ eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW throttle body to a manual throttle body
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
Complete system requirements: Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module 554-145; and the sub-harness for your engine, 2011-2012 Coyote Engines use 558-124, 2013+ Coyote Engines use 558-125. Designed to be used with a cable driven throttle body.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H7.5000” x L12.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.