Holley EFI Analog Style Standalone Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge Kit - Black 553-168
Black Face with 0-5 Volt Output. Includes gauge, wiring harness, and Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor.
- Completely standalone with easy-to-read analog dial - Great for EFI or carbureted applications
- Features 0-5 volt analog output for data logging
- Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Gauge reads in gasoline scale only
- Slim-style composite carbon case allows mounting with very little dash space required
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o€™clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness and 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish €“ Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately €“ User can customize the gauge to their preference
- Item Requires Shipping
- W7.0000” x H4.7500” x L6.3800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.