Holley EFI Ford Coyote Engine Main Harness w/ Ti-VCT and stock coils (2011-2017) 558-110
Coyote Engine Main Harness compatible with 2011-2017 Ti-VCT Coyote Engines
Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
- Plug and Play Coyote Main Engine Harness
- Connectors are labeled for easy identification
- Terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors for DBW to Cable Driven Throttle Body Conversions (99-04 Style Connectors)
- Includes Power Tap Connector for additional powers and grounds for sensors or solenoids
- Single CAN connector for optional accessories, such as the Holley EFI Digital Dash (553-106)
- Optional Fuel and Oil Pressure transducer connectors pre-terminated for datalogging or gauge monitoring
Requires MAP Sensor P/N 538-24 When utilizing this Harness with Ti-VCT applications the following parts are required: 554-145 Coyote Ti-VCT Controller, and supporting Harnesses.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W4.0000” x H11.0000” x L10.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!