Holley LS EFI Manifold - 2x4 Dual Plane - Black 300-121BK
Holley EFI 2x4 Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines, w/Black Ceramic Coating
Holley EFI 2x4 Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines
- The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 2x4V dual-plane was designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am and at Lemans in the 1960€™s. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the im
- The dual-plane equal-distribution layout produces great mid-range torque without compromising top end power. The LS engine architecture does not utilize an intake mounted water neck or distributor so it€™s perfect for two Holley carburetors and this intak
- Carbureted and EFI versions available
- Power band from 1500-7000 rpm
- Appropriate for any street/performance, muscle car, or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb Flange Center-To-Center: 8-5/8€
All GM LS Gen 3 engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads. NOTE: The EFI versions of the LS HI-Ram intake manifold and fuel rail are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors. OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold fuel rail assembly. There is a kit available separately for the LS7 Hi-Ram EFI to allow the use of stock LS7 fuel injectors, P/N 300-230 (see below in the service parts section).
- Holley EFI
- Intake Manifolds - Chevy - LS
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.5000” x H10.0000” x L20.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!