Holley Mid-Rise Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/ 105mm Top 300-127
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
Recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU. Holley EFI LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses a LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to a LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold. NOTE: these manifolds & fuel rails are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors (OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the intake manifold & fuel rail assembly). *** The front and rear height measurements listed in the Specs section are referencing the overall height with the top plate installed. Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.5000” x H16.5000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.