351W Ford Hi-Ram EFI Manifold with Side Mount Top 300-309
351W Ford Hi-Ram Intake Manifold with 95mm 1986-95 Ford 5.0 Throttle Body Flange Side Mount Top.
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN o-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Plenum Top Gasket Type €“ 3/32€ Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
- The 351W manifold is available to work with 95MM throttle bodies
- Ford 5.0 throttle body fitment
- Lid has been verified to fit under Cervinis 2.5€ cowl hood on 1979-1993 Mustangs with 351W & 302W Hi-Ram bases when using motor mounts that retain stock engine locations.
- Designed for side mounted throttle bodies
- Allows room for designing boosted applications
- Requires the Use of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor - 565-111
*** Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions. *** A low profile distributor will be needed when using this manifold. *** Requires the Use of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor - 565-111 Warning: Many Ford vehicle models were originally equipped with a heater core flow restrictor located at either the original heater hose fitting in the factory intake or inline in the inlet heater hose which protects the heater core from damage. If you are replacing the hoses between the engine and heater core or changing the factory fitting check to see if your application requires a flow restrictor. Failure to use the proper flow restrictor will likely result in a damaged or leaking heater core.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W16.0000” x H15.0000” x L26.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!