Plenum top for Lo-Ram 300-621BK 300-604BK
Intake Manifold Top
Please Call for Availability
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. The 300-604 is the plenum top in the 300-621BK complete kit. Offering this separately allows you to select your components individually as you build your system. The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration. The 300-621 Lo-Ram front-feed plenum entry was configured to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for turbocharged or centrifugally supercharged engines. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Individual plenum top for 300-621BK allows you to select your components individually as you build your intake system
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application
- Modular design allowing the use of the included front-feed plenum entry
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- Clears 1998-2002 (4th Gen) Camaro/Firebird and 1997-2004 (C5) Corvette cowls and hoods without modification
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾€-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
- Item Requires Shipping
- W10.2300” x H1.9700” x L18.7000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.