Holley Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold LS1/2/6 300-620
Lo-Ram Manifold Kit - LS1/2/6 Top-feed
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application. With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to
- Modular design allowing the use of the included top-feed plenum entry
- Low height to aid the packaging of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration or to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾€-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
Lo-Ram Base Intake Manifold Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 5.17" Total Height: Top-Feed Plenum Configuration w/105mm Long. Mount EFI Plenum Top - 9.07" (without an intercooler installed) Top-Feed Plenum Configuration w/105mm Long. Mount EFI Plenum Top, w/an intercooler installed - 9.07"+ the intercooler thickness
- Item Requires Shipping
- W15.3500” x H14.9600” x L24.2100”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.