LS1 Lo-Ram EFI Front-Feed Manifold Kit 300-623
Burst Panel Flange
Please Call for Availability
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifolds will work with OE or aftermarket cylinder heads. Plenum top is machined for a standard "large" 6-1/8" x 3-1/8" burst panel. SFI approved burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration. The 300-623 Lo-Ram front-feed plenum entry was configured to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for turbocharged or centrifugally supercharged engines. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application. Includes a burst panel flange in the lid
- Plenum top is machined for a standard €œlarge€ 6-1/8€ x 3-1/8€ burst panel. Burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners
- With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to be coupled to the supercharger or turbocharger being used
- Modular design allowing the use of front-feed plenum entry
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾€-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
- Available in satin or black finish
- Item Requires Shipping
- W15.4000” x H15.4000” x L20.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.