Dual Fuel Injector LS1 Lo-Ram Front-Feed EFI Intake Manifold Kit 300-625
Plenum Burst Plate Flange, Satin Finish
The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE (Original Equipment) or aftermarket cylinder heads. The 300-625 (satin) & 300-625BK (black) front-feed, intake manifold kits provide two injectors per cylinder for hi-volume fuel demands, flexible fuel supply strategies, and dual-fuel capability. Also featured on this kit is a standard 6-1/8" x 3-1/8" burst panel flange. SFI approved burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners. The front-feed, short runner, low-profile base intake manifold was conceived to package with high-boost turbocharged or supercharged induction systems with a short overall height not possible with other existing intake manifolds. This Holley Lo-Ram kit is configured for a 105mm throttle body, see Holley P/N 112-581 or similar models. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors. Holley Lo-Ram intake manifold kits include all the sealing o-rings, plugs, and fasteners required for the installation of the kit.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Provides best performance for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm, depending on the application
- Dual-injector, separate-passage, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, dual-fuel capable, 8 AN o-ring portsDual-injector, separate-passage, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, dual-fuel capable, 8 AN o-ring ports
- Plenum top is machined for a standard €œlarge€ 6-1/8€ x 3-1/8€ burst panel. Burst panels, burst panel frame sets, and gaskets may be purchased from various manufacturers such as Allstar Performance or Specialty Fasteners€¢ Plenum top is machined for a stand
- Modular LS1 Lo-Ram design allows customization for user desired configurationsDesigned for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Low height & compact packaging allows installation in most applications often under stock hoods
- Available with both as-cast satin and black power-coat finishes
- Item Requires Shipping
- W15.4000” x H15.4000” x L20.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.