Terminator X Max 24x/1x EV1 LS MPFI Kit with DBW Throttle Body Control 550-929
Terminator X Max LS EFI
GM LS 24x Crank, 1x Cam - LS1/LS6 Engines - EV1 Injectors - and Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body Control, No Laptop Required, 3.5" Touchscreen Included
Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X Max! Don't settle for a junkyard ECU with a cumbersome tuning interface when you can have complete control of your engine, self-learning fuel strategies and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI at a budget-friendly price! Terminator X Max features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Part number 550-929 also has Drive-by wire throttle body control. Terminator X Max comes fully loaded with base maps for common LS engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5" touch screen LCD handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X MAX has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- For GM LS1/LS6 engines with 24x crank reluctor and a Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body, and EV1 Injectors
- Real-Time fuel map learn, takes the guess work out of tuning your base fuel table.
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock LS injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- All of the new Terminator X Max systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- On-Board 1bar MAP sensor, is perfect for N/A or Nitrous engine combos. If your combination requires a 2+Bar, we recommend GM 12592525, and our adapter part number 558-416.
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th €“ ¼ and 3/16ths)
- 4 Inputs €“ 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- 4 Outputs €“ Ground, PWM - , for accessories such as
- fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and More
- Boost Control €“ Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control €“ Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables €“ 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power €“ Engine Run €“ Wideband Status €“ TPS Calibration €“ Crank Signal €“Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard, that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any LS engine. Additionally the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as
- analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
- Recommended Pedal part number - 10379038
- Includes: 24x LS Engine Main Harness - EV1 Injector Harness - DBW Throttle Body Harness - Terminator X MAX ECU - ECU Main Power Harness - Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor - Input/Output Harness - and assorted vacuum adapters.
Terminator X ECU's are designed to be mounted with the LED's facing up. Designed to work with GM Throttle body P/N's - 12570790 and 12580760 Designed to work with GM Throttle Pedal P/N - 10379038
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!