Avenger EFI Stealth Ram System SBC 550-827
Avenger EFI Kit
Avenger EFI Stealth Ram„¢ MPFI Fuel Injection System, Small Block Chevy, Vortec Heads, 36 lb per hour injectors, Range Up to 500 HP, Polished
You're sure to get some attention when you pop the hood and show an Avenger Stealth Ram„¢ Multi-Port EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys, the Avenger's self-tuning capabilities make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram„¢ builds power in the upper RPM range while maintaining excellent mid-range torque as well. Avenger Stealth Ram„¢ systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand-held tuner so no laptop is required!
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants the ease of use without having to be a €œtuning expert€
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Includes full color OLED hand-held tuner that offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley €œHP EFI System€ if desired
All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in-line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included. ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. These kits require the use of a small diameter distributor, such as a small cap GM HEI or most MSD distributors. A large cap GM HEI will not fit with these kits.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W20.0000” x H16.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!