Terminator Stealth EFI w/ GM Transmission Control - Classic Gold Finish 550-445
Terminator Stealth Kit
Terminator™ EFI 4bbl Throttle Body w/ GM Trans Control Fuel Injection Stealth
Have you been hesitant on switching to EFI because you like the traditional look of a carburetor? Do you have a GM 4L60E/80E Transmission in your hotrod? There is no more need to worry! Holley has you covered with the new Terminator Stealth Throttle Body Fuel injection System. Now you can have all of the benefits of EFI yet, maintain the traditional looks of a carburetor. Holley's Terminator Stealth EFI systems have the same great self-tuning features of our Terminator EFI in a new stealthy package! - Easy to install - No computer experience required - Handheld tuner included - Simple multiple choice set-up wizard - Self-tunes while you drive - Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU - Carburetor replacement EFI from the fuel systems experts! - Plug and Play with GM 4L60E and 4L80E Transmissions
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI
- Trouble-free performance with today€™s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Available in Polished, Classic Gold and Hard Core Gray„¢ finishes.
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5€ touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
- Harness provided for GM Electronic 4L60E/4L80E Transmissions, allowing for a fast and easy installation
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
- Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W14.0000” x H10.5000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!