Terminator X Max Universal MPFI Kit w/ Trans & DBW Control 550-959
Terminator X Universal MPFI Kit
Universal MPFI Main Harness - GM DBW Throttle Body Control Harness - GM 4L60/80E Transmission Control Harness - EV1 Injector Harness, 3.5" Touchscreen Included
Take control of your engine with Terminator X! Don't settle for a factory ECU with a cumbersome tuning interface when you can have complete control of your engine, self-learning fuel strategies and the proven, race-winning technology of Holley EFI at a budget-friendly price! Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, an integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Terminator X comes fully loaded with base maps for common V8 engine combinations to get you out of the garage and on the road/track fast. The 3.5" touch screen LCD handheld contains an easy to use calibration wizard as well as tuning and gauge display functions. Also included is Holley EFI's industry-leading, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access for advanced users. Whether you are building a budget beater or a boosted race car, Terminator X has the features and technology you need at a price that won't break the bank!
- Plug and play Domestic V8 engine control, such as conventional push rod Chevrolet and Chrysler engines.
- Includes EV1 Injector Harness
- GM DBW Throttle Body Control Harness (Terminator X Max Only)
- GM 4L60/4L80E Transmission Control Harness (Terminator X Max Only)
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- Built in 1bar MAP Sensor, vacuum hose adapters included (1/8th €“ ¼ and 3/16ths) - or for Boosted applications, you can disable the internal MAP sensor, and utilize an external MAP Sensor, the harness comes with the connector terminated, making the install
- MAP Sensor vacuum hose adapters (1/8th €“ ¼ and 3/16ths)
- Plug and plug ignition capability with Dual Sync and HyperSpark Distributors, adapter 558-323 required for HyperSpark Distributors.
- 4 Inputs €“ 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- Boost Control €“ Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control €“ Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables €“ 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power €“ Engine Run €“ Wideband Status €“ TPS Calibration €“ Crank Signal €“Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard, that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any LS engine. Additionally the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as
- analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
Terminator X ECU's are designed to be mounted with the LED's facing up. Designed to work with GM Throttle body P/N's - 12570790 and 12580760 Designed to work with GM Throttle Pedal P/N - 10379038
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!