Holley EFI CAN Speedometer 553-120
4-1/2" CAN Speedometer, 0-160 MPH, Black Face
Holley is pleased to announce the continuing evolution of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of new 3-3/8" and 4-1/2" speedometers and tachometers to complement our 2-1/16" gauge line. These are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems or as a standalone unit and available in both black and white face versions. Can be used with Sniper ECUs when used in conjunction with module part # 554-130.
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish €“ Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately €“ User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII data link connector
- Operates by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII data link connector
- 0-160 MPH range with multi-function LCD display including mileage/trip odometer and peak speed recall
- Item Requires Shipping
- W7.0000” x H4.7500” x L6.3800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.