Holley EFI Coolant Temp Gauge 553-128
coolant temperature - Standard 2-1/16" size - 120°-260° - Black Face - Black Bezel
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECU€™s (w/ module P/N 554-130)
- No programming necessary
- eliminates the need to install duplicate sending units
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Peak recall lets user view the min/max gauge readings with the push of a button
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish €“ Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately €“ User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Gauges include 6 in. daisy chain cable and 3 ft. power harness
- Additional length cables and multi-connection power distribution harness available separately
Easy to install - One plug and play gauge module (P/N 554-130) is required per set of CAN gauges. User can daisy chain as many gauges as they choose; all gauge data supplied through a one-wire ECU connection.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W7.0000” x H4.7500” x L6.3800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.