Crankshaft Sensor M12x1 554-124
Hall Effect Sensor
Crank Sensor; Hall Effect; M12x1; For use with Ferrous Target
- 3 wire hall-effect crankshaft sensor, generates digital
- For use w/ ferrous metal targets only (does not detect flying magnets)
- Can operate from 8-20 volts
- mating connector included
- M12x1 threads for finer gap adjustability
- Approx. 2€ length
- Will function as an auxiliary speed input (i.e. driveshaft)
This sensor is to be used with trigger wheels with ferrous steel targets or teeth. it does not detect "flying magnets".
- Item Requires Shipping
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.