Crankshaft Sensor M12x1 554-124
Hall Effect Sensor
Crank Sensor; Hall Effect; M12x1; For use with Ferrous Target
Every racer around is well aware that the crank sensor is an integral part of the fuel injection system. Holley's EFI Crankshaft Signal Sensor is designed to generate an RPM input signal to the ECU when used in ferrous target crank trigger setups. This sensor is a Hall Effect sensor, meaning it outputs a digital square wave signal, which is ideal for use with most Electronic Fuel Injection Systems.
- 3 wire hall-effect crankshaft sensor, generates digital
- For use w/ ferrous metal targets only (does not detect flying magnets)
- Can operate from 8-20 volts
- mating connector included
- M12x1 threads for finer gap adjustability
- Approx. 2€ length
- Will function as an auxiliary speed input (i.e. driveshaft)
This sensor is to be used with trigger wheels with ferrous steel targets or teeth. it does not detect "flying magnets".
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!