Big Block Chevy 8" EFI Crank Trigger Kit 556-113
Crank Trigger Kit
36-1 Tooth Crank Trigger System for Big Block Chevy
Holley's EFI Crank Trigger Kit is engineered to provide an accurate crank speed & position signal to Holley EFI systems in the most-demanding, high horsepower, racing applications. Crank position is measured every 10 degrees as opposed to every 45 degrees for a standard 4-Magnet, MSD "style" Crank trigger. It is designed for use on early model BBC Chevy applications using a standard ATI or Fluidamper "style" balancer up to 7-1/4" in diameter.
- 8€ diameter, 1/4€ thick, billet steel, 36-1 tooth, crank wheel with Black Zinc Oxide finish for superior corrosion resistance & striking good looks.
- Crank wheel centers off of the balancer€™s hub, eliminating the need for a centering ring
- All billet, 6061-T6 aluminum sensor mounting brackets with €œbright-dipped€ black anodized finish & Laser etched Holley EFI logo
- Custom 3-wire, ferrous-target, Hall-effect sensor with M12X1mm threads for finer gap adjustment
- All Grade 8 & Mil. Spec mounting hardware
Will not work on balancers which do not have a center-hub extrusion (i.e.: Innovators West, etc.). Not for use with Holley EFI with a 4x LSx or Chyrsler V8 NGC cam sensor
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W10.0000” x H2.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!