Cam Sync Kit, +.400" Raised Cam 556-120
Hall Effect Cam Sync
Big Block Chevy engines with a +.400" raised cam height & (Jesel or similar) external, dry timing-belt, cam drive system
A cam sync signal is required to run sequential fuel injection. This tells the ECU which cylinder is cylinder #1 (or the first cylinder in the firing order as entered in the software). These kits were specifically designed to provide a "plug-&-play" cam position signal to Holley EFI systems, although they may be used with any EFI system which can read a digital, square-wave input cam signal. They are intended for use with Big Block Chevy engines with a +.400" raised cam height & (Jesel or similar) external, dry timing-belt, cam drive systems.
- Fits Big Block Chevy Engines w/jesel and similar external, dry timing-belt, cam drive systems
- Designed to provide a plug-&-play cam position signal to Holley EFI systems
- Also compatible with any EFI system which can read a digital, square-wave cam input signal
- Bracket assembly can be mounted in up to five locations to accommodate various cam-drive systems and front accessory drive configurations
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!