Universal Cam Sync Systems 556-123
Hall Effect Cam Sync
Early Model Small and Big Block Fords
Specifically designed for use in unlimited racing applications equipped with an external, dry timing-belt, cam drive system, where the bracket must be remote mounted to a front motor plate or some mounting surface other than a designated cam cover mounting flange. (i.e.: Early model Small & Big Block Fords, etc.)
- Includes 3 wire hall-effect sensor, all billet constructed, anodized, aluminum bracket & stainless T-Nut, better than grade 8 mounting hardware, mating connector, and SS ¼€-20 €œflying magnet€ screw w/ high-temp, rare-earth magnet
- Unique t-nut and bracket design allows for complete sensor adjustment from the outside of the bracket with a single jam nut
- Designed to provide a plug-&-play cam position signal to Holley EFI systems yet compatible with any EFI system which can read a digital, square-wave cam input signal
- Bracket assembly can be mounted at any angle about the perimeter of the cam pulley to clear various front accessory drive arrangements
Installation of this kit should not be attempted until the instructions have been completely read and understood.
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!