Holley EFI Dual Sync Mopar 383-400 Distributor, Black 565-209BK
Dual Sync Distributor
Introducing the next generation of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributors, the new design features an improved shutter wheel, high-quality dual Hall Effect sensors, and an MSD cap and rotor! While these distributors are designed to be used primarily in sequentially injected installations, you can easily use them as a crank trigger for TBI system also. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. The Gen 2 Dual Sync also included a QPQ coated shutter wheel for superior corrosion resistance, and the wheel has been pinned and welded to the shaft for increased reliability. These distributors can also be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensor inputs. Do you need to a bronze gear for your billet cam? No problem, these distributors maintain MSD shaft diameters, making it easy to source a bronze gear!
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI and Sniper EFI with adapter harness part number 558-493
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- Black anodized CNC machined billet aluminum housing provides superior strength and great looks
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
When utilized with Sniper EFI, Ignition Adapter 558-493 is Required!
- Holley EFI
- Item Requires Shipping
- W4.7500” x H12.0000” x L4.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!